Like most people fortunate enough to have an amazing voice, Veronic DiCaire started as a singer. She was in a group, and then did musical theatre and eventually did 2 solo French-speaking albums for which she won awards.
But more than singing, Veronic loved signing like other people. Correction, she liked to imitate other female singers in voice and mannerisms. All told, Veronic is known for her virtual pitch perfect vocal impersonations of 50 of the biggest female recording artists with some of the biggest voices in history.
Veronic went on tour as an opener for Celine Dion in 2008 during a stretch in Montreal. It isn’t clear if she was performing material from her albums or if she had made the full move over to impersonations at this point. Whatever it was, it caught Celine’s eye and she used her pull at Caesars Entertainment to get Veronic a shot at a residency at Bally’s. Two weeks into that month long residency, the run was extended indefinitely.
- Bally’s Jubilee Theatre
- 90 minutes
- Fri & Sat at 7 pm, Thurs at 9:30 pm
- This is an old school Vegas theatre complete with booth seating, up close
- Drink service is available before and during park of the show
- None available
- 6-8 accompaniment dancers
- Amazing vocal impersonations of Celine Dion, Adele, Whitney Houston, Dolly Parton and Christina Aguilera, never skips the high notes
- Along with her vocal impersonation Veronic likes to also impersonate the mannerisms of such iconic performers as Madonna, Aguilera, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner and more
- Had some background projection to help production value, compliment the numbers she was doing
- Also plays piano
Vegas Mate Rating - 4/5 chips
Mark and Keren Rating - 4/5 chips